Give dad a cup full of love and warmth by customizing a coffee mug for him.
Here’s how to do it:
- Buy a solid-color ceramic coffee mug. Get Dad’s favorite color to make it more special.
- Get his favorite coffee, hot chocolate or tea to put inside.
- Have an adult help you clean the mug with rubbing alcohol.
- Decorate the mug by using craft paint such as acrylic or enamels, or use paint pens.
- Let it sit for 24 hours to dry.
- Have an adult help you put the mug on a cooking sheet and place it in the oven. Check the back of the paint bottle for temperature and time directions.
- Let the mug cool for an hour before gift wrapping.
Find more fun Father’s Day ideas at boyslife.org/tag/fathers-day/.
Powered by WPeMatico