BSA’s information delivery group along with many volunteer beta testers are excited to present the new myScouting mobile app, complete with a fresh look and added features. Better yet, you can check it out for yourself today—the app is now officially available for download on iPhone (iOS 9.0 or greater) and Android (4.4 or greater) devices!
With the new app features, you can:
- Access training resources and take courses (including Youth Protection Training)
- Track training completions
- Download or email completed training certificates
- Communicate with members within your organization level and below (for Key 3s and designated access)
- Manage your profile, announcements, and calendar events for your organization
- Access multiple Commissioner Tools:
- Commissioner and unit assignments
- Enter and complete contacts for Simple Assessments
- Create and manage Roundtables
The new app also supports both English and Spanish, has a night-mode feature, and allows you to turn tutorials on or off. Completed contacts and Roundtable entries will be synchronized between the web and mobile platforms.
More features will be added soon through an automatic release upgrade that will be available by the end of 2017, including:
- The ability to delete or enter future assessments and Roundtables
- Additional Commissioner Tools—detailed assessments, unit service plans, and reports
In the meantime, you can still access these functions via the full application on web at my.scouting.org.
Learn more about the myScouting app and its features in the latest blog post from Bryan on Scouting.
The post The New MyScouting Mobile App Has Arrived! appeared first on Scouting Wire.
Powered by WPeMatico