New Pack’s First Three Months
Get your new or reorganized Cub Scout Pack off to a great start. First impressions are important – and especially in Cub Scouting.
If the first few meetings are fun – for you and for the Cub Scouts – everyone will want to come back for more. And with a good start and everyone feeling enthusiastic, future meetings will get easier and easier.
The resources in the Pack’s First Three Months will give you the information for your position and help guide you through a fun and fulfilling beginning to you and your Scouts’ pack program.
Equally important to a good start is Cub Scout leader training.
- If you haven’t already, take the online Cub Scout Leader Fast Start training before your first meeting.
- Fast Start will complement the Pack’s First Three Months Guide by providing you with an idea of what Cub Scouting is all about and what happens at meetings.
- The Next Step Toward becoming Fully Trained
- This is Scouting, the “intro” course to Scouting, which is completed by all leaders, followed by
- Leader Position-Specific training, based on your leadership position in the pack.
- Take advantage of these and other training opportunities as soon as possible