Be A Volunteer
There are many ways you can serve the youth of our area and have fun doing it!
The Boy Scouts of America relies on volunteers to provide leadership and support to Cub Scout packs, Scouts BSA troops, and Venturing crews.
Scouting volunteers come to Scouting from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Plumbers, lawyers, housewives, teachers, doctors, janitors, and scientists—people from just about every occupation imaginable—are involved in leading youth to become responsible, caring, and competent citizens. They also quickly discover that Scout volunteering enables them to learn new skills and build lifelong friendships while having fun.
You Benefit, Too. Whether you wish to volunteer your time with elementary school–age boys or middle and high school–age youth, the Boy Scouts of America has a volunteer opportunity that is right for you. In addition to the reward of working with youth, through volunteering for Scouts you will:
- Develop a greater level of pride in your community.
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate moral and ethical decisions.
- Build a closer bond with your children and other children in the community.
- Become a better role model image for youth in your community.
- Develop a more personal relationship with God.
Volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America enables you to work with youth to build a better future for everyone pride in your community.
To Learn More, Select the Appropriate Spot