Scouters, are you ready for your big break?
A media company is looking for experts in the world of Scouting, outdoor adventure and survival skills to serve as possible talent for a TV show.
The company is AMS Pictures, based in Dallas. They’ve created award-winning shows for channels like the Food Network, HGTV, Reelz Channel and more.
For their next project, they’re looking for a man or woman who is a credible expert on Scouting and the outdoors. Adults from anywhere in the country are welcome to apply.
Questions to ask yourself
- Are you an authority figure on a wide range of topics?
- Do you have experience or a background in teaching?
- Are you a published author in a specific field?
- Do you have a blog or social media account with thousands of followers?
- Does your educational background or work experience make you an expert in a particular field?
If you answered yes to any of those questions — and you have a larger-than-life, TV-ready personality — send a photo of yourself and links to your work or portfolio to email@example.com
Note that AMS Pictures only accepts submissions by e-mail. They ask that you don’t call or send anything in by snail mail.
This blog’s track record
I’m hoping this post extends the blog’s solid record of finding reality TV stars.
Terry Fossum, the Scoutmaster from Washington state who won $250,000 on Fox’s Kicking & Screaming was cast after a fellow Scouter saw the casting call right here on Bryan on Scouting and answered it on Fossum’s behalf.
Before that, the blog helped find young contestants for MasterChef Junior, also on Fox.
Powered by WPeMatico