CPR training starts at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 7 (same night as roundtable). It is required for the Wilderness training that will be April 23 and April 24. You don’t have to take Bob’s CPR course if you are certified through your work, etc, but you do have to show your CURRENT CPR card for Bob to qualify you for the Wilderness First Aid.
Top Posts & Pages
- The New MyScouting Mobile App Has Arrived!
- Letter to Webelos Parents
- Troop Profiles
- Cubmaster's Minute
- Richard Stockton Selected as Scout Executive of Westchester-Putnam Council
- Sea Base’s Big Munson Island, ‘hit hard’ by Hurricane Irma, ‘will survive and bounce back’
- 2017 Trail of Tears District Bobcat Day
- Commissioner Training
- About the District